A must-attend event for those interested in exploring the latest information about low-carbon natural gas, renewable natural gas (RNG) and hydrogen (H2) solutions.
This Innovation Forum will feature 3 unique opportunities to learn about low-carbon gas pathways in Atlantic Canada:
- Get updated on the future of natural gas, RNG, and H2 from global and national perspectives;
- Share your perspective on the barriers and solutions for low carbon RNG and H2 in Atlantic Canada; and
- Explore the latest H2 transportation solutions from leading suppliers in a clean fuels innovation showcase.
Come prepared with all your questions and ideas, and to trade notes with colleagues and subject matter experts from across Atlantic Canada.
Wednesday, November 22, from 8:15 to 4:30 pm
Halifax, NS at Pier 21, Ralph and Rose Chiodo Gallery
Registration is Free, and space is limited – two options available:
- Register for the FULL DAY, IN-PERSON
- Register for PART 1 ONLY, ONLINE Future of Natural Gas, RNG and H2 Update