CGA also represents suppliers, manufacturers and contractors of goods and services to the natural gas delivery industry. These companies, who operate and collectively employ thousands of Canadians in communities across Canada, are committed to excellence in their product sales and services to natural gas distribution and transmission companies. Efforts are continuously made to strengthen sales and service offerings through ongoing evolution and improvements in available products, capabilities, and market focus.
Mission of the CGA Suppliers, Manufacturers, and Contractors Sector
- Excellence: We are committed to excellence in the product sales and services provisions that we offer to CGA utility and pipeline member companies.
- Stakeholder commitment: We will profitably and positively service the requirements of all our stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the communities in which we operate.
- Continuous improvement: We will continually strengthen our sales and service offerings through ongoing improvements in our product profile offerings, sales and service capabilities and market focus.
- Integrity: We will adhere to and support the principles of supplier to customer corporate covenant and integrity, and we will abide by the CGA Competition Act Compliance Guidelines.
- CGA good-standing members: We commit to supporting the Canadian Natural Gas Industry and as such will support and participate in the association as good-standing CGA members.
The suppliers, manufacturers, and contractors of goods and services to the natural gas delivery industry members who are currently members of CGA:
For more information, please contact Jim Tweedie, Vice President, Operations and Market Affairs at CGA.